Spooky Surprise at Georgina Campbell’s ‘Family Friendly Hotel of the Year’
New to the hotel this year, residents can enjoy lots of things to do in Kilkenny including a thrilling ride by night through the medieval streets of the city to learn of the mysterious vanishing witch, Alice Kyteler, and her assistant, Petronella, along with eerie tales of times gone by!
The hotel boasts so many activities for the whole family including the Newpark Adventure Trail, Tree-Top Adventure Playground with Zip Line, the Newpark Mini Wildlife Farm, on-site Go-Karting, the Newpark Fairy Trail, Newpark Adventure Fen Trail, a 2.5-mile nature walk, Indoor swimming pool, ‘The Zone’ games room and the Crazy Cats Kids Club.
For tiny-tots, a special playroom for under three’s and a parenting room equipped with a fridge, microwave, steriliser and baby changing facilities to make a family stay hassle-free.
Adults can ‘Escape’ to the Health Club and Spa, which features a thermal suite, luxurious treatment rooms and a tranquil relaxation area that will leave them feeling de-stressed, rejuvenated & rebalanced.
Halloween Family Breaks
Newpark Hotel Kilkenny have both 2 and 3-night packages available for the Halloween mid-term. Breaks start from just €199 per night based on a family of two adults and two children.
Halloween Family Breaks include:
- Bed and full Irish breakfast for two adults and two children
- Dinner on one evening for adults in Gulliver's Restaurant and high-tea for children served in the Crazy Cats Kids Club.
- The Crazy Cats Kids Club for 4 to 12-year-olds from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. with lunch included.
- Lots of Halloween themed activities throughout the week
- The Newpark Adventure Fen Trail
- The Newpark Tree Top Adventure Playground with Zipline
- The Newpark Mini Wildlife Farm
- Falconry Experience
- Spa offer: spend over €65 on any treatment and receive a voucher for a €25 discount
All Guests enjoy complimentary use of our Escape Health Club with Thermal Suite & Infinity Pool during their stay.