Current Vacancies - Learn More.
The Newpark Hotel is a four-star hotel that is part of a group of hotels known as the Flynn Hotel Collection which is recognised as one of the finest family-run hotel groups in Ireland. We have sister properties in Cork, Ennis & Waterford. Our vision is surrounded by the motto let our family look after your family. One of our key values which supports our vision is nurturing hospitality talent, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals to hone skills and grow in confidence.
- Meet and greet clients in an appropriate manner.
Answer telephone and take messages or make bookings when appropriate.
Provide finishing touches for departing clients.
Check and sign consultation forms before treatments.
- Give treatments to the highest standards and ensure exceptional customer care.
Therapists are responsible for cleaning and shutting down their own treatment room at the end of every day.
Ensure that all product guidelines and Aveda’s philosophies are followed when giving treatments as well as the Aveda Spa rituals.
Provide the required treatment at the time of treatment.
- Set up and prepare treatment rooms
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the treatment rooms
Clean and maintain general areas of the Spa
Prepare product and clean equipment after use
- Give guidance and treatment advice to junior members of staff when required as well as providing training where necessary to new starts.
- Be proactive and seek to develop and enhance the spa at all times.
Have the ability to recommend retail products and exceed retail targets.
Develop a repeat customer base
Complete room checks on quiet periods
Encourage staff to use initiative during quiet periods.
Have sole responsibility for a specific area within the Spa and report weekly to Management in relation to the specific areas of responsibility.
Weekly changing of the barricade in the refilling of surgical spirits spray bottles in each room.
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable requests or duties as directed by management.
- Interact with all other areas within the Healthclub & Spa, including working on the desk when required.
- Take bookings/inquiries for all areas of the Health club.
Always report to management during free periods.
· Benefits of working at Newpark Hotel
· There are many benefits and opportunities which you can avail of when working with the Flynn Hotel Collection
· Ongoing staff training.
· Potential to partake in external courses and third-level education where applicable.
· Meals on duty.
· Active staff sports & social club
· Discounts on food, accommodation & spa facilities in any Flynn Hotel
· Complimentary employee gym membership in Escape Health Club
· Employee of the Quarter/Employee of the Year Awards in recognition of staff contribution to business and quality service on a quarterly and annual basis.
· Uniform provided to all staff members on commencing employment.
· Flynn Hotels PRIDE pin is provided to staff members after they complete the PRIDE programme training.