Health Club Attendant
Current Vacancies - Learn More.
The Newpark Hotel is a four-star hotel that is part of a group of hotels known as the Flynn Hotel Collection which is recognised as one of the finest family-run hotel groups in Ireland. We have sister properties in Cork, Ennis & Waterford. Our vision is surrounded by the motto let our family look after your family. One of our key values which supports our vision is nurturing hospitality talent, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals to hone skills and grow in confidence.
The ideal candidate will have:
A nationally recognized NCEHS/NCEF/IREPS Fitness Instructors qualification or equivalent; (required).
IWS/ILAM deep water (>1.2m) Pool Lifeguard or equivalent qualification advantageous; (preferred).
Assistant or full Swim Teachers; (required).
Qualified First Aider; (preferred).
Excellent Guest Care and Service.
Available for evening and weekend work; (preferred).
National Swimming and Spa Pool Certificate (NSSPC), (preferred).
Pool plant room operation experience and qualification (preferred).
Working with the team in delivering excellent guest care, the successful candidate will be required to:
Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
Ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently.
Assist in swim lessons.
Deliver classes and assessments.
To always be familiar with products and services on offer.
To clean and maintain all areas of the Health Club.
Flexible shifts pattern morning/evening.
· Benefits of working at Newpark Hotel
· There are many benefits and opportunities which you can avail of when working with aFlynn Family Hotel.
· Ongoing staff training.
· Potential to partake in external courses and third-level education where applicable.
· Meals on duty.
· Active staff sports & social club
· Discounts on food, accommodation & spa facilities in any Flynn Hotel
· Complimentary employee gym membership in Escape Health Club
· Employee of the Quarter/Employee of the Year Awards in recognition of staff contribution to business and quality service on a quarterly and annual basis.
· Uniform provided to all staff members on commencing employment.
· Flynn Hotels PRIDE pin is provided to staff members after they complete the PRIDE programme training.