Current Vacancies - Learn More.
The Newpark Hotel is a four-star hotel that is part of a group of hotels known as the Flynn Hotel Collection which is recognised as one of the finest family-run hotel groups in Ireland. We have sister properties in Cork, Ennis & Waterford. Our vision is surrounded by the motto let our family look after your family. One of our key values which supports our vision is nurturing hospitality talent, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals to hone skills and grow in confidence.
Check in and out hotel guests as required as well as assisting with guest requests in relation to luggage/porterage.
Responsible for the cleaning of areas in the hotel including, but not restricted to lobby, back office, stairways, restaurant and bar floor, public and staff areas and the meeting room floor.
Responsible for cleaning other areas as directed by manager on duty and also as per nightly checklist which may include set up of function rooms, breakfast area etc.
Responsibility for the front entrance and outside of the hotel and ensure that it is clean and tidy at all times. This includes emptying bins, picking up rubbish etc.
To have a full understanding of the hotels’ fire procedures to ensure safety of all staff and guests at all times.
· Benefits of working at Newpark Hotel
· There are many benefits and opportunities which you can avail of when working with a Flynn Family Hotel.
· Ongoing staff training.
· Potential to partake in external courses and third-level education where applicable.
· Meals on duty.
· Active staff sports & social club
· Discounts on food, accommodation & spa facilities in any Flynn Hotel
· Complimentary employee gym membership in Escape Health Club
· Employee of the Quarter/Employee of the Year Awards in recognition of staff contribution to business and quality service on a quarterly and annual basis.