Current Vacancies - Learn More.
The Newpark Hotel is a four-star hotel that is part of a group of hotels known as the Flynn Hotel Collection which is recognised as one of the finest family-run hotel groups in Ireland. We have sister properties in Cork, Ennis & Waterford. Our vision is surrounded by the motto let our family look after your family. One of our key values which supports our vision is nurturing hospitality talent, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals to hone skills and grow in confidence.
Supervises swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment, assists with chlorine residual water tests and with records and charts of water tests and records of accidents, and adds chemicals to pool water as directed.
Instructs or assists classes in fundamentals of swimming as needed.
Resolves scheduling conflicts to ensure safe pool environment when competing programs/priorities require use of aquatic facilities.
· Benefits of working at Newpark Hotel
· There are many benefits and opportunities which you can avail of when working with a Flynn Family Hotel.
· Ongoing staff training.
· Potential to partake in external courses and third-level education where applicable.
· Meals on duty.
· Active staff sports & social club
· Discounts on food, accommodation & spa facilities in any Flynn Hotel
· Complimentary employee gym membership in Escape Health Club
· Employee of the Quarter/Employee of the Year Awards in recognition of staff contribution to business and quality service on a quarterly and annual basis.
· Uniform provided to all staff members on commencing employment.
· Flynn Hotels PRIDE pin is provided to staff members after they complete the PRIDE programme training.
You will gain experience and skills which will be helpful in any job you may undertake in the future